Search This Blog

Friday, February 17, 2012

First post! All alone.....

It seems I spent my Friday alone and I liked it...for the most part. And I wasn't totally alone in the house, but secluded in the bedroom as if I was an animal that misbehaved. We all need time away from other humans, especially when we are forced to be with them to earn our keep on a daily basis. Socialization is way over rated. Nine plus hours of being trapped in an office with people I didn't pick can get overwhelming. By Friday I am bonkers. Felt like a good cry on the way home, but was too exhausted. I didn't even have energy to eat dinner, or it was the fact that the onion rings and single from Winsteads was still clogging my plumbing...who knows? Now I lay in bed and my stomach talks back at me. "Why didn't you feed me dinner? I was so nice to after you assaulted me with that so called lunch!" My stomach and I have issues. It has a mind of its own and we don't always agree. And he likes to get mouthy when I need him to be quiet. Nothing more embarrassing than a mouthy digestive system in an all too quiet office setting. Funny thing is that I get embarrassed even if no one else is around. How does that make sense? Then I feel the need to apologize to the no ones in the room for my rude organs. What is wrong with me? And I wonder why I am alone on a Friday night....

No comments:

Post a Comment