Search This Blog

Sunday, March 11, 2012

Dedication to faking it

Traffic was awesome this morning! I had the entire highway to myself, except for some asshole that likes to drive in the fast lane and drive not-so-fast. I tried to ignore him but he hovered in my blind spot just to piss me off, and I know this for a fact.

As I arrive to work I realize why the traffic was so good....it's fucking Saturday and I am the only loser that goes to work at 7:00 a.m. on a Saturday. Man my life sucks.

So what is one to do but crank the metal and dive into day old donuts the auditors left on Friday? Sounds like a plan. Then the door clicks open. OMFG...really? Can I not have a one day that I don't have to deal with anyone? Can I have one day that I don't have to fake it and be happy and nice? I wanted to get in crank crap out and enjoy some solitude. So I suck it up....and fake it and hope they leave soon. Joy comes as they depart but the joy is quickly diminished as they promise being the devoted dedicated saint of an employee to return tomorrow on fricking Sunday! Seriously??? So now I can't come in then either. UGH! Can I not have my quiet happy place? Am I in manager hell where I never get peace and quiet?


No comments:

Post a Comment