Search This Blog

Sunday, March 11, 2012

Social disorder

So guess it took me quite a few years to realize this (and after family members told me), but I have a social disorder. I hate people. Don't even know what else to add except I didn't realize this was abnormal. I didn't realize that my personality was one that wasn't pleasant either. I always thought I got along with everyone really well. I tend to be the one to talk first, initiate conversations, yet I have a disorder? Just because I hate people doesn't mean I don't know how to be polite. As I pass people in hallways I always greet them with a "Hey, how ya doing?" or a "Hi"....and many times get nothing in response. Sometimes I get a glare as if I said their mother wore Army boots. And I am the one with the problem? Well I will continue on with my "disorder" and enjoy the time I get to spend with me, myself and I. The rest of you can go screw yourselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment