Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Tues night

So work sucked again as usual. But at least I did get my fat ass on my treadmill afterwards while watching "Bad Teacher", which by the way is a pretty funny movie.
After thirty minutes of that crap I figured since I hadn't eaten dinner I would polish of the wonderful Parmesan popcorn that my hubby made me the night before. Sounds terrible and it probably is, but I find it so delicious on the second day or so, as if it marinates or something. The melted butter is cold and gripping the Parmesan in a death grip as it goes to its almost final resting spot in my mouth. And after the movie was over it was time for another indulgence of mine...The Real Housewives of Orange County.

There, I said it, and I am not ashamed. What could be more fun? Following around the most superficial and vicious animals on our planet? It's fucking awesome! And I must admit I look forward to it every week. No matter how bad my work day is I know I can escape in the insanity of Vicki, Tamra, Gretchen and Alexis. I would say I watch it for the fashion, but they dress like whores so I hope that isn't true even though my husband would hope it was! But guess I really watch it because it truly is a study of human (or sub-human) behavior. And it really isn't very far at all from how working in an office full of women is like....I have the cat scratch scars to prove it!

So it will be off to bed for me with a heating pad on my intestines to try to apologize to them with some sort of warm hug and hope the gaseous fumes get captured by the Better Marriage Blanket.



No comments:

Post a Comment