Search This Blog

Thursday, June 6, 2013

Co-worker chaos

Is it just me or do any of you work with crazy people on a daily basis? Now I don't mean certified or officially crazy, I just mean nuts. Got a co-worker that heard gossip from another (that was TOTALLY unfounded and I said as much) and is now so pissed at me about it, she hasn't spoken or looked at me for weeks! Ridiculous! She is mad at the wrong person. I am the only one that has backed her up on anything and everything that has gone down in this place. And why I have no idea. Very risky move as my own boss told me to stay away from her. But for some reason we connect(ed). Yet she works on destroying that connection every 3 months or so... It's just a shame as our friendship used to make it more fun here. So I will just pass that crazy train up when it comes to town. Not boarding anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment